Being able to record video footage directly from your screen is one thing – but if you want to make it look good then you’ll also need to give it some polish. If you’ve watched videos created with screen capture in the past then it’s a safe bet you’ve noticed how some look far better than others – and that normally comes down to the quality and polish that goes into them.
While you could very well use screen capture software to record the footage that you need and then use a video editor to improve how it looks – the Movavi Screen Capture Studio offers an easy ‘all in one’ solution instead. It will provide you with all the features that you need to not only record exactly the kind of footage you require, but also polish, improve and enhance that footage so that it looks great by the time you’re done.
Some of features of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio that stand out include:
- Full control over all aspects of your screen capture including the frame rate, audio source, and capture region.
- Ability to decide whether or not to capture keyboard and mouse actions by showing key presses on screen and highlighting the mouse cursor.
- Manage the recording with convenient hotkeys and a timer to automatically stop the recording after a certain period.
- Cut and combine video segments to trim out any unwanted footage and merge clips together in the sequence required.
- Enhance the video quality and correct common issues such as blurry, pixelated or shaky video segments.
- Insert customizable text as captions, watermarks, or subtitles.
- Apply artistic special effects and filters to alter the visual appearance and style of your videos.
- Include audio tracks as background music or voiceovers.
- Automatically optimize videos by saving them with the help of hundreds of presets that cater to different devices and platforms.
Needless to say these features will give you a great deal of options and you can pick and choose which you feel you need to use. Because the Movavi Screen Capture Studio is so intuitive it shouldn’t take you too long to familiarize yourself with its features and most can be put to work with a few simple clicks. Of course the best way to see how easy it is would be to give it a try firsthand and get started capturing and creating the video you want right off the bat.